Sunday, July 20, 2008

Getting Ready!

Well folks, we are getting ready for the trip. It seems unbelievable to us. I bought a digital video camera to capture all of the magic moments on our trip. We leave for China on Friday morning. I want to create videos that are fun to watch so I have been practicing my film and editing techniques. Here is my first attempt as I practice on a reluctant Lorna. I have included a clip of one of my original songs "Going Nowhere" in the film. The subject of the film doesn't go anywhere but our material is about to get more exciting here in a couple of days. So for now, enjoy! We will be updating our site as often as we can while we are in China so come back frequently for what we hope are entertaining updates! Please let me know what you think of the movie.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Good Job Lou!!

Sharon said...

Did you use a video software to edit? If so which one? This something I need to do.

Have a great trip!!

Sharon

JR said...

Great movie Lou! Well, not really. It was great to see Lorna again, but the pace of the flick was too slow. Good music, though. Brings back memories of Tell City, IN.