Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy dance

When Lou and I decided to create this blog, it was with the intention that our friends and family could follow along on our journey to China to bring home our daughter. When we received our referral, I decided to include our good news on some very popular websites dedicated to China Adoption and waiting families. Much to our surprise and delight, we have since received over 18,000 hits from hundreds of cities in over 40 countries!

So, hello everyone, and welcome to Sgroi-land! Thanks for sharing our joy. This is for you....

If it won't play on this site, click twice, and it should take you to YouTube. Thanks to www.wherethehellismatt.com.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Your daughter is just so beautiful. She looks a lot like her Daddy too!
Congratulations,
Debra
Mama to Pru and Pei, both born in China

Debbie and Sam said...

It is so fun to share in other families as they grow. Before you go, you learn valuable things from other's experience. After you get back, you enjoy the opportunity to remember those wonderful days that changed your life forever.

I enjoy your blog from Virginia!
Debbie
Mom to Elizabeth - gotcha day 9-21-07
Huainan, Anhui
www.emasjourney.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, and congratulations on your beautiful daughter! I have a website dedicated to Birth Announcements and Holiday Cards. I am trying to expand the adoption announcements section and am looking for a few families to help. I just wanted to see if you might be interested. What I want to do is find a few families to create announcements for so that I may add the new designs to my selections. I would waive the design fee so you would only pay for the cost of prints if you wanted them. Let me know if you would be interested. My website is www.freewebs.com/kelliscards